Weddings have become (yawn) predictable.
When you show up as a guest, it’s almost as if you know *exactly* what to expect –– the speeches, the flower girls, The Dress…
...And as you read this, you might even be thinking, “Of course, that’s what weddings are supposed to have!”
Well, there are so many reasons why you're wired to think that way.
And I'm about to show you why it’s time it changed, like, yesterday.
Limited Time Bonuses
- 367 Pages of down to earth advice from a wedding planner
- 23 Worksheets about everything from Money Talk to Managing Parental Involvement
- Direction for How to Create a Unique Ceremony
- Pre-written Scripts for How to Handle Awkward Conversations
- Activities for Planning an Intentional Guest List and Developing your Wedding Celebration Timeline
- Questions to Ask Your Vendors
- Space for Making Checklists and Taking Notes